St. Jude Children Research Hospital

Beside helping those dealing with cancer and their caregivers, I hope to help children dealing with cancer by having you hopefully donate to their care and future cures by donating to stjude.org

Monday, December 12, 2011

Work was fine today....took the majority of the boys to a Christmas luncheon where they had a good time. It's fun to watch them, as tough as they pretend to be, act like little boys when they put their guard down.

After dinner, I went to my sister and spend time with her and my brother who lives with her. Both of them have Lupus. He's my younger brother that I donated the kidney to in June 2006. We joked around about the genes in our family tree where we are all dealing with deceases. You just get to a point that it must be laugh at or lose yourself in pity. As my sister says, it's our faith that keeps up fighting and dealing with life as positive as we can.

It says in the bible that God only test you to your limit. Well. sometimes it feels that he is pushing the envelope!

I ended spending longer than I expected at my sister, so skipped the gym to go back home and watched a movie with Bryan. He just went to sleep. Going to watch the football game while doing some push ups, then shower and bed.

Wednesday, going to the radiologist for follow up on the ablation. Still need to figure out who will be doing the next scan: the oncologist, radiologist or the oncologist surgeon. Too many doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment