St. Jude Children Research Hospital

Beside helping those dealing with cancer and their caregivers, I hope to help children dealing with cancer by having you hopefully donate to their care and future cures by donating to stjude.org

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its been few days without posting....could blame it on work...long days with nonstop work to do, could blame it on Christmas shopping....each free moment its rush to mall with wife for those specials and bargains...but reality is that just been lazy and a bit down.

Its hard to get excited about the holidays when in the back of my mind I keep wondering whether the next scan will be clean or when it's going to tell me that I have an expiration date. I keep wondering whether this is my last Christmas or how many more.

Then unexpected small things happen to remind you that life goes on and all I can do is stay positive and live with what I have...tomorrow will take care of itself. I guess one of the reason for this blog is vent and get those feelings out so that it does not affect how I  deal with things throughout the day.

Started going back to the gym...each workout becomes easier and starting to feel strong again after the ablation. It helps to make me feel normal and healthy, it's great to sweat it out at the local gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment