St. Jude Children Research Hospital

Beside helping those dealing with cancer and their caregivers, I hope to help children dealing with cancer by having you hopefully donate to their care and future cures by donating to stjude.org

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Good morning....feel rested....I was able to sleep in, at least until I woke up not by an alarm clock. It went well at work yesterday. I was covering for one of my shift supervisor who took time off for his grandmother's funeral. I got to spend time on the floor with the boys at the group home. Although my wife did not want me to play sports yet, I ended playing football then basketball with the boys. It actually fell good and had no issues with the liver even though it has been only 10 days since the ablation.

After work, I went shopping with my wife for some snacks for the family get together. We went to her cousin's house where they were making empanadas....that was good. We left for a short time to Gloria's sister for our weekly Secret Santa dinner with the inlaws. Then back to the party at her cousin where by now the Tequila came out and the party took off.

Gloria was having a great time with her family, so even though I was exhausted I pretended that I was fine so that she would no feel bad. With all that we have gone through the last three years fighting the cancer, I relish this few moments where she can relax and be happy.

Today.......its football time...Lets go Jets!

No comments:

Post a Comment