St. Jude Children Research Hospital

Beside helping those dealing with cancer and their caregivers, I hope to help children dealing with cancer by having you hopefully donate to their care and future cures by donating to stjude.org

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Getting ready for bed and work tomorrow. It was a emotionally difficult day. I was alone most of the day with my wife at work and Bryan at school. I tried watching a movie but held no interest. I made the mistake of email my boss for a quick update of what was going on at work so that I would know what awaited. Instead of easing back at work, I have several issues to resolve and extra shifts to cover, great!

At least the hot shower helped. Gloria is not happy that I may need to work couple of double shifts so soon after surgery but have no choice at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment